Full repair of a 18ct white gold diamond ring.
REP 1 White Gold Diamond Ring Repair/Restoration
Full repair/restoration of a 18ct white gold diamond ring.
- Assessment of the ring and photos taken.Two of the 24 baguette diamonds are missing, another two are badly chipped.The remaining diamonds show signs of wear but are good.The white gold bar settings are all worn down the ring shank needs a emery and polish.
- All 22 of the baguette diamonds are removed and the two chipped ones recycled.
- The worn bar settings are removed.
- New 18ct white gold bard are soldered on to the ring.
- Four new and the original 20 baguette diamonds are set.
- The ring is emeried and polished before it is rhodium plated
- Final photograph is taken and the fully restored ring is returned to the happy customer.