Making of a 22ct rose gold three stone ring.
Com 1. 22ct Gold Three Stone Ring
Making of a 22ct rose gold three stone ring. Centre stone is a 1ct Emerald cut Diamond and a 1/4 ct round diamond either side,set in a platinum mount.
- A fine gold ingot is alloyed with copper to create a 22ct rose gold bar.
- The 22ct gold bar is milled into the desired shape.
- next the bar of 22ct gold is wrought and shaped into a ring around a steel mandrel, ready to take the platinum mount.
- The platinum mount is now soldered on to the 22ct gold ring shank. Filed emeried and polished for the final stage.
- the three diamonds are now set into the platinum mount .Final polish and ready for the customer.